Breaking News

Miss Sahhara (Man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant?

For some time now, Nigerian born trans queen Miss Sahhara, has been trending on instagram.
Recent photos of her shows she's really enjoying her new looks.

Trans woman


   One of the photos she recently shared is what got us thinking. On the said photo, it appears she's has the linea nigra (a dark vertical line that may appear down the centre of a woman's abdomen during pregnancy.)




The question is, can she get pregnant or is she pregnant? Although beneath the photo she captioned it;

Trans woman


    "LINEA NIGRA...The line on my stomach going down my varge is called the linea nigra, pregnancy line...
Growing up my mum once suggested I get checked by doctors, because I had stretch marks on my hips and pregnancy line on my abdomen, she said it's not normal...😂😂😂😂 She is nuts and hilarious....😂😂😂😂 #lineanigra #happycamping."
What are your thoughts? is there a possibility of her getting pregnant? 
Fingers are crossed!


Trans woman

No comments