Breaking News

Ćeline Dion's Weight Loss; Singer Insist She's Okay.

Céline Marie Claudette Dion known by stage name as Celine Dion is a Canadian musician who rose to fame in the 80's.
She's a sensational singer with lots of nominations and awards including: five Grammy awards, six American Music awards and twelve world music award among others. 




Celine is about 51years old she was married to Rene Angelil who died of cancer in 2016, she  has three children. We are not going through her biography today "no not today".


Recent photos of the singer shows serious weight loss, which has stirred her fans curiosity about the state of her health. It was at the Paris fashion week that lovers of her music began to raise eyebrows as to wether she's having any health challenge.




One of her fans commented on her photo expressing concern, her words; “Fantastic my dear as usual. But I’m a little worried bout’ your health, sometimes you look too much skinny, weak and tired. Are you ok, hunny?” . She commented.





In an interview with THE SUN she said she was ok “I’m doing this for me. I want to feel strong, beautiful, feminine and sexy. If I like it, I don’t want to talk about it. Don’t bother. Don’t take a picture. If you like it, I’ll be there. If you don’t, leave me alone.”


Celine Dion wants all the people who think she's lost too much weight to know she's doing just fine. The singer, who recently became the latest spokesperson for L'Oreal Paris, admits she's dropped a few pounds but adds she is healthy.


We hope she's fine like she said.



No comments