Breaking News

Nicki Minaj Retires From Music; Apologizes And Gives Reasons.

"I've decided to retire & have my family. I know you guys are happy now. To my fans, keep reppin me, do it til da death of me, X in the box- cuz ain't nobody checkin me. Love you for LIFE" 


Nicki Zoo

These were the shocking words of Nicki announcing her retirement from music. 
Fans of the rap goddess were thrown into a state of agog when she took to Twitter to announce that she was quitting music to concentrate on her family.

Nicki Minaj on Twitter
This sudden retirement is not unconnected to the fact that she's engaged to her Boyfriend Kenneth Zoo Petty, she recently changed her Twitter handle to Mrs.Petty and the lovebirds have already gotten their marriage license.


Her Boyfriend (Kenneth Zoo) works in the music industry and Nicki's known him since she was a teenager, growing up in Queens.

She has come out to apologize to her fans, ... 
"I'm still right here. Still madly in love with you guys & you know that," she wrote. "In hindsight, this should've been a Queen Radio discussion & it will be. I promise u guys will be happy. No guests, just us talking about everything. The tweet was abrupt & insensitive, I apologize babe
♥️"



No doubts Nicki is an accomplished entertainer haven been nominated for a whooping 10 Grammys, she won 5 MTV music video awards and also broke the record for the Billboard hot 100 entries by a female solo artist among other recognitions.

She is know for her powerful raps, and she has done various collaborations with top artist like Rick Ross, Kanye West, Lil wayne, Chris Brown, Drake etc..


We wish her a happy married life!!!

No comments