Breaking News

See How Celebrities Celebrated Their Mothers On Mother's Day.

tyga's mother


Mothers are very special people. They take the greater percentage In shaping us to be the best versions of ourselves. Little wonder social media was trending with various pictures of mothers across the world.

On Instagram, celebrities were not left out. From the likes of AY, DJ Khaled, Tyga, Linda Ikeji etc... they all sent beautiful messages to their mothers and to all the women.
check out some of them below ꜜꜜ

DJ KHALED (American Dj and music producer)
@djkhaledHappy Mothers Day’s to my beautiful mother! Mom I love you so much! Enjoy the new house... I got you dad!
MOMA KHALED! #WETHEBEST!

dj khaled mothers day


LIL WAYNE (American Rapper)
@litunechiMama B idk what this world would’ve been without u. I do know that the world wouldn’t be what it is today without your pure blessing. You showed me how to believe in myself when others doubt. How to be me even when it may not be the me that they want. How to dig deep, then find it trust it do it. U gave me care on top of confidence. U gave all of u to and for all of us. I’d give my all for one last chance to say goodbye, life is short, love is forever. I love you ma.



LINDA IKEJI (Nigerian professional Blogger)
@officiallindaikeji post baby bod! . Happy Mothers Day to all the amazing mothers out there and also to all Mothers-to-be. There’s no greater blessing than being called mum… or like Jayce calls me now, mama.

May all your hearts desires be met. And dear Lord, please take this Corona away. We all have things to do, places to be, money to make… and I especially have clothes to wear …lol. Thank you God as you answer`  our prayers.

Have an amazing week ahead!

linda ikeji mothers day



A Y (Nigerian Comedian)
@aycomedianHappy Mother’s Day to all sweet mothers worldwide. We are all doing you proud over here mama. I miss you so very much. But I thank God for giving me another sweet mother figure in @realmabelmakun

mothers day ay comedian

ay


TYGA (American Rapper)
@tygaYou the greatest mom!!!
Always there for me my biggest support system. The strongest women I know!!
I love you to the core Happy Mother’s Day

mothers day

mothers day

mothers day celebration


50 CENT (American Musician/Actor)
@thisis50 Happy Mother’s Day to all the great moms out there! You are appreciated  #MothersDay #DearMama


CHRIS BROWN (American musician/songwriter)
@chrisbrownofficialI DON’T PLAY WHEN IT COMES TO THIS WOMAN RIGHT HERE… I LOVE YOU MOMMA
 

No comments